Thermo King Eastern Canada – Boucherville
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the worlds most innovative and diversified companies.
Thermo King Eastern Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, Parts Advisor to join our winning team.
As the Parts Advisor you will be responsible for working with our customers (internal/external) in a fast-paced parts department that takes important considerations for sensitive time and temperature needs. The ideal candidate will maintain a positive attitude and accurately handle money and inventory.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life & Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- RRSP Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities & Training
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Safeguard inventory against shrinkage and spot check inventories on a regular basis
- Ordering and receiving the main inventory & mobile inventories
- Provide phone support to customers regarding parts
- Invoicing and selling parts to customers
- Supports technicians and service advisors in securing required parts in order to complete work orders
- Responsible for getting cores shipped back monthly
- Handle returns from TK Corp and from local vendors
- Ensure confidentiality of suppliers
- Track and cycle count used units and heaters
- Review all work order parts usage
- Provide counter support for parts issues to shop
- Parts delivery to customer’s location
- Source non-stock parts for service jobs
- Receiving and stocking parts for shop and service vehicles
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily while ensuring no shortage of stock on common items
- Maintain accurate control of high dollar items and pending orders/receipts.
- Follow up with Warranties
- 3-4 years of experience in parts and/or inventory
- Has forklift license
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be competent
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Ability to communicate and react in an efficient and professional manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use judgment and tact in handling general inquiries
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of work in a difficult and fast-paced environment
- Bilingual FRE/ENG is required
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.