TRANSPORT REFRIGERATION MECHANIC
Thermo King Eastern Canada – Mississauga
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the worlds most innovative and diversified companies.
Thermo King Eastern Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, mechanic to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the mechanical process. We have many opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Lucrative Tool Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of components on truck and trailer refrigeration units.
- Maintaining transport refrigeration unit on trucks and trailers by performing diagnostics using scanners, electronic test equipment, and on-board computers, completing preventive maintenance, component replacement, and service to refrigeration equipment
- Review shop orders; listening to operator complaints; repairing failures; removing, replacing, testing for Freon leaks, assembling, and installing parts and components involving soldering , welding and the use of refrigeration equipment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Mechanical/HVAC background and/or experience required
- 2-3 years’ experience in transport refrigeration preferred
- Ozone Depletion Certificate preferred
- Tools with Tool Storage
- Valid Driver’s License
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a mechanic that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.