310J Trailer Mechanic
Britannia Fleet Services – Mississauga
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including tool and safety boot allowance, competitive shift premium, benefits, paid vacation and flexible hours.
Britannia Fleet Services maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, individual to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the mechanical process. We have many opportunities skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Competitive base wage with Shift Premiums
- Lucrative Tool Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services on trailers, including inspections, break work, electrical, tire changes and oil changes
- Conduct inspections, diagnostics and repairs Replace panels, roofs, doors, etc.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Addresses any changes to work order as per customer request
- Performing scheduled maintenance service
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- 310J Certification or Apprenticeship
- 2-3 years practical experience trailer maintenance required
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, paint equipment, shop machines, and power tools) required
- Lift heavy materials in excess of 75 lbs (i.e., trailer suspension parts, tires, drums etc.)
- A valid class “G” driver’s license for the Province of Ontario
- AZ License an asset
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a 310J Trailer Mechanic that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at Karen.Easton@odwyergroup.ca
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.