The O’Dwyer Group
We are a fast-growing company looking to add an exceptional, Executive Assistant to join our winning team. We offer competitive compensation, a supportive work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. If you are a highly organized individual with exceptional administrative skills, we would love to hear from you.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Paid Vacation
- Life & Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities & Training
- Referral Bonus Program
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Provide calendar management for CEO, including prioritizing inquiries and requests while making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Assist CEO in efficiently directing their time towards business priorities and strategic initiatives.
- Provide week daily/weekly briefings on CEO’s agenda and required action items.
- Act as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential nature.
- Support group initiatives – may include developing briefing notes, reports and presentations and carrying out other tasks.
- Coordinate the agenda of the Senior Executive Team including scheduling meetings, attending meetings, and ensuring follow up of identified action items.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors
- Arrange logistics for Board meetings and events.
- Arrange travel plans and itineraries for the CEO, as well as prepare expense reports.
- Perform other activities as may be assigned from time to time.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in using office equipment and software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign, and Google Suite
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills to ensure accuracy in all documents.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
We take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.