The O’Dwyer Group – Mississauga
The O’Dwyer Group is looking for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working within a fast-paced team environment as an Accounting Administrator. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Administrator will assist in various functions in the accounting department including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and liaison with our Operations Office.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Paid Vacation
- Life & Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities & Training
- Referral Bonus Program
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES::
- Review vendor invoices for approval, completion, and accuracy.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Post payable invoices including 407etr and chargeback customers.
- Invoice inter-company chargebacks and post invoices.
- Process warranty credit invoices.
- Maintain the ARIBA platform and similar systems for key customers.
- Maintain and update equipment detail records including mileage and engine hours.
- All other duties as assigned.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the INFOR system is desirable.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient in using office equipment and software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, DocuSign, and Google Suite
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading skills to ensure accuracy in all documents.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
We take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.