Vice President & General Manager – MISSISSAUGA BRANCH
Britannia Fleet Services maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, Vice President & General Manager to join our winning team.
Reporting directly to the president, the successful candidate is responsible for developing, overseeing and executing operational strategies and developing service excellence.
This position provides the leadership, and management necessary to ensure that Britannia Fleet Services has the proper processes and controls, reporting procedures, and systems in place to effectively support organizational growth and to ensure operating efficiency and excellent service to existing and future customers.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities would include:
- Generating new business initiatives, ensuring support and execution while growing our parts and service sales across all segments of the business (truck, trailer and mobile)
- Manage the P&L to achieve targets, particularly gross margin by proactively recommending continual improvement initiatives
- Lead a team of five direct reports and 40+ employees in two locations
- Manage the workflow and processes to fix it right the first time with high productivity
- Serve as the key sales and service contact for larger customers
The successful candidate will have …
- Undergraduate Degree in a related field e.g. Business/Marketing
- 10+ years experience in transportation industry
- 10+ years management experience
- Extremely strong customer-centric mindset
- Superior management/leadership skills
- Business acumen with budgeting experience
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and trade licenses in highway trailers (310J) and/or truck (310T)
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a Vice President & General Manager that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at Karen.Easton@odwyergroup.ca
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.