Service Advisor – Afternoon Shift
Service Advisor (Afternoon Shift 3:30pm – 12:00am)
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the worlds most innovative and diversified companies.
Thermo King Eastern Canada sells, services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, service advisor to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that are customer service savvy. The ideal candidate will eat, sleep, and breathe customer service, have a natural ability to build strong customer relationships, seize opportunity and exceed objectives.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive base wage
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Dispatch for road service techs, shunter, and bus techs
- Invoicing for Transit Authorities and invoicing PO for all customers
- Customer Service Rep for front counter with the ability to assist and resolve customer complaints
- Answer telephone inquiries regarding work in process and appointments and return phone messages promptly
- Ingate and outgate units for service and installs
- Arrange service for vehicle and provide vendors with PO#
- Track any road service projects on spreadsheets
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and obtaining customer’s approval of estimates
The successful candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2 years Administrative/Customer Service Experience required
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use judgment and tact when dealing with general inquiries
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in fast-paced challenging environment
- Accurate data entry
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a service advisor that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.