Thermo King Eastern Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, Service Administrator to join our winning team.
In this role as a Service Administrator working from our Montreal facility on the day shift (8:30am to 5:00pm), you will be responsible for assisting in taking care of our customers with important consideration for sensitive time and temperature needs. You will also be in charge of efficiently entering data into computer system. This position requires fast but accurate data entry, time management will assist in achieving personal and company goals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience, or an interest in Health and Safety, as about 40% of their duties will be related to Health and Safety administration.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Lucrative Tool Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- General invoicing, filing invoices and work-orders
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and obtaining customer’s approval of estimates.
- Track service intervals for customers fleet and transfer to excel sheets
- Prepares invoices by calculating special charges, making necessary changes.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating communications; following policies and procedures
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Service manager for resolution.
With the direction and support of the Human Resources Manager, a successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrator for the Health and Safety Committee
- Support all employees, supervisors, managers and Sr. Management with achieving their health and safety responsibilities in Quebec as per the direction of the HR Manager
- Manage all Workers’ Compensation claims for Québec
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years Customer Service Experience
- 2 years Data Entry Experience
- Heath and Safety coordination Experience an asset
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bilingual French/English
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.