Britannia Fleet Services – Mississauga
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including tool and safety boot allowance, competitive shift premium, benefits, paid vacation and flexible hours.
Britannia Fleet Services maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, Sandblaster/Spray Painter to join our winning team. We have many opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Competitive Base Wage with Shift Premiums
- Lucrative Tool Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Remove dirt, paint, grease, and other built-up material from surfaces
- Set up and operate a blast booth or similar equipment
- Load and unload the blast cabinet
- Assist with painting or coating as needed
- Apply and remove non-skid materials as needed
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Previous sandblasting experience required
- Experience working with or removing heavy metals as asset
- Working outside in all weather conditions
- Work within quoted times
- Familiarity with power tools
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a Sandblaster/Spray Painter that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.