Britannia Fleet Services – Mississauga
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including, competitive shift premium, benefits, paid vacation and flexible hours.
Britannia Fleet Services maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, Parts Advisor to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for assisting mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the mechanical process and have experience working in a faced pace shop.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customer and vendors
- Process part orders for customers, entering, ordering, and expediting purchase orders
- Research parts, referencing part manuals, wiring schematics, and diagrams source parts
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone or over the counter to customers
- Answer parts related phone calls and receive special part requests
- Contact customers to confirm orders and request additional information as required
- Place orders for out-of-stock parts or shop materials
- Follow up on back-ordered parts
- Maintain proper inventory levels by conducting cycle counts/inventory counts
- Conduct Shipping & Receiving duties as required – package and track shipments
- Maintain electronic invoicing system, by completing invoices and addressing credit issues
- Comply with all Health & Safety programs and practices, this includes participating in all required Health & Safety training
- Performance of daily duties in a manner conductive to a safe workplace
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years previous trucking/automotive industry required
- G License (picking up and delivering parts is required)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Lift up to 50lbs
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a Parts Advisor that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at Karen.Easton@odwyergroup.ca
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.