Mobile Service Manager – Mississauga Branch
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including, competitive shift premium, benefits, paid vacation and flexible hours.
O’Dwyer Group maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, individual to join our winning team.
The Mobile Service Manager is responsible for managing customer units for maintenance needs and scheduling service needs for vehicles on or off site as required by customers.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive Salary
- Laptop & Company Phone
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities would include:
- Manages the overall operations for a busy mobile service division
- Maintain payroll, scheduling, discipline and performance management for the employee Technicians and Employee Partners
- On-call 24 / 7 by company mobile phone
- Ensure adequate personnel, equipment and material levels to meet maintenance, servicing and repair needs
- Create and change schedules as dictated by demand and performance
- Discuss and resolve issues with mobile technicians concerning questions, on-call status, assignments, etc.
- Ensure Mobile Technicians are filling in daily vehicle inspections. Work with HR to ensure all Mobile Technicians are compliant with all license, safety and paperwork requirements
- Manage and evaluate vehicle maintenance, including the service and repair functions to identify needs and determine financial effectiveness and operational efficiency
The successful candidate will have …
- College program in logistics or equivalent business related experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Management experience with leading a team
- Licensed 310T/310J is an asset
- Licensed Journeyman is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance or trade license in highway trailers (310J)
- Understanding of operational concepts including planning, scheduling and logistics
- Strong initiative and ability to handle a high volume of work in fast-paced challenging environment
- Proficient in MS Office
At The O’Dwyer Group we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. If you are an individual that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The O’Dwyer Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.