Junior Painter – Trailer Body
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including tool and safety boot allowance, competitive shift premium, benefits, paid vacation and flexible hours.
Britannia Fleet Services maintains and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers and chassis. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, Junior Painter to join our winning team.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive base wage
- Lucrative Tool Allowance
- Safety boot allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities would include:
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Mix paint, blend and match color
- Performing minor collision repairs
- Remove damaged fenders, panels, fuel tanks, exhaust stacks and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
The successful candidate will have…
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED preferred
- Prior experience in Trailer Body Painting or equivalent schooling
- Properly and safely operate required tools both power/non-power
- Must have own sanders and hand tools
- Fully understand quality policies and have minimum or zero defects per unit
- Knowledge of buck riveting an asset
- Trailer body repairs an asset
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a Junior Painter that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.