Installing Transport Refrigeration Units – Mississauga Branch
We provide full training to the right people!!
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the worlds most innovative and diversified companies.
The O’Dwyer Group Canada sells services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, mechanic to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have a knack for solving and repairing technical and hands-on problems. The ideal candidate will eat, sleep, and breathe the mechanical process. We have unlimited opportunities for skilled workers with quality workmanship who would like to take their career to the next level.
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive flat rates for installations
- Lucrative tool allowance
- Safety boot allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities would include:
- Observe and test system operation, using gauges and instruments.
- Adjust valves according to specifications and charge system with proper type of refrigerant by pumping the specified gas or fluid into the system.
- Test lines, components, and connections for leaks.
- Install wiring to connect components to an electric power source.
- Mount compressor, condenser, and other components in specified locations on frames, using hand tools and acetylene welding equipment.
- Cut, bend, thread, and connect pipe to functional components and water, power, or refrigeration system.
- Lift and align components into position, using hoist or block and tackle.
- Fabricate and assemble structural and functional components of refrigeration system, using hand tools, power tools, and welding equipment.
The successful candidate will have …
- Mechanical background and experience
- Ozone Depletion Certificate preferred but not mandatory
- Basic tools with tool storage
- Valid G license preferred
At The O’Dwyer Group we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. If you are an individual that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The O’Dwyer Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.