Thermo King Eastern Canada – Mississauga
Want to work with an industry leader in transport refrigeration? Discover what it means to work with one of the world’s most innovative and diversified companies.
Thermo King Eastern Canada sells, services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables. We are a fast growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional, seasoned Contract Manager to join our winning team.
The Contract Manager will have an in-depth understanding of the transport refrigeration industry and the equipment. They will display extensive knowledge of our standards and practices including product details and company services. The ideal candidate is an articulate, self-motivated individual who possesses strong organizational skills and will pay close attention to detail, along with excellent interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels of the organization.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Competitive base wage with Shift Premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Career Advancement Opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Act as a primary interface between the dealership and customers
- In depth understanding of the transport refrigeration industry and the equipment
- Display extensive knowledge of our standards and practices including product details and company services offered
- Build and maintain customer relationships, ensuring that their expectations are exceeded on a daily basis
- Develop vendor KPIs, surveys, and scorecards to track performance against contracts and agreements
- Troubleshoot escalated service desk problems and present to management as required
- Manage internal fleet operations, working with internal vendors to ensure our fleet exceeds expectations
- Monitor and report on the performance of key suppliers to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics
- Regularly audit work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Monitor and utilize telemetrics system to assist with scheduling and proactive solutions
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE…
- 3-5 relevant experience in similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; possessing advanced Excel skills and ability to use spreadsheets, graphing, tables, calculations and automation efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and software, as required (TracKing, DIS)
- Keen attention to detail and impeccable organizational skills
- A proactive drive to take on tasks and duties as assigned
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle workload efficiently
- Solid prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to think critically both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
At Thermo King we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
If you are a Contract Manager that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your résumé to the human resources department at Karen.Easton@odwyergroup.ca
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Upon request, disability-related accommodations are available for all candidates in the selection process.