Account Manager – Quebec Branch
The O’Dwyer Group is a World Wide Industry leader in temperature controlled solutions for the transportation industry.
Promote the The O’Dwyer Group suite of solutions to both new sales opportunities and existing customers in an exclusive and established territory.
- Negotiate, sell, and manage temperature control equipment with existing customers by providing service in a timely manner while consistently developing profitable opportunities that meets the customer needs.
- New Business Development – Identify clients that represent the greatest potential and develop strategies based upon their needs.
- Be an ambassador for the O’Dwyer Group brand at industry events
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience
- Knowledge of the transport industry
- Technical knowledge of refrigeration solutions is an asset
- Fluent with MS Office and CRM’s
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- French and English (spoken & written)
- Competitive base salary with rewarding commissions
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Company matched RRSP contributions of up to 2%
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Car allowance, and Fuel Reimbursement
- Company Phone and Laptop
At The O’Dwyer Group we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. If you are an individual that consistently exceeds expectations, forward your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The O’Dwyer Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.