Britannia Fleet Services – Mississauga, ON
Join a company with a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits including competitive salary with rewarding commissions, benefits, paid vacation, and flexible hours.
Britannia Fleet Services maintains, and services all types of tractors, trailers, containers, and chassis. We are a fast-growing company looking to add an additional, and exceptional Sales Account Manager to join our winning team.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that possess a natural “hunter” (portfolio of growth accounts, cold calls, lead generation) and farmer (large national accounts, face calls) skillsets and approach. The ideal candidate can build strong internal and external relationships, rapport and establish trust through a consultative approach.
Our Account Manager will work closely with the VP to build a sales strategy that is a mix of developing new product lines, revenue streams and diversification of customer base along with a host of commercial reporting mechanisms.
BENEFITS OF BEING ON OUR WINNING TEAM:
- Competitive base salary with rewarding commissions
- Yearly bonus based on performance
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Car allowance ($650 monthly)
- Fuel Reimbursement ($400 monthly)
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Remote/Flex work
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Prospecting / qualifying lead generation / cold calling: Negotiate, sell, and manage services with current and past clients by providing customer service in a timely manner while consistently developing profitable opportunities that meets the customer needs.
- Re-securement of lost accounts: Work closely with our Support teams to ensure account retention and engagement.
- Approach for securement of new customers, target accounts: Identify clients that represent the greatest potential and develop strategies based upon their needs. Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Organic growth opportunities: Work with our existing customer database to promote ad educate on new products and other services
- Relationship building / account retention, maintenance, priority accounts protection
- Accounts at risk, threat, loss: Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Rate adjustments: inform of rate increases yearly to selected accounts
- Account profitability: build revenue reports and track profitability
- Identifying and promoting our value-add proposition and product differentiation vs the competition.
- Provide marketplace insight, competitive landscape and ensure sufficient business in pipeline for each service offering.
- All Sales activity will be tracked throughout each stage of the Sales cycle from prospect to close.
- 5 years sales related experience in Logistics/Transportation/Freight/Supply Chain/Parcel/Courier industries a strong asset
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork, self-motivation and reliable
- Outstanding oral and written communications: good listening skills, ask the right questions, probing
- Personable, social, accountable
- Entertaining big accounts customers: (dinner, lunches, sporting events)
- Valid G drivers license for visits
- Travel availability: 10%
At Britannia Fleet Services we take pride in knowing that our progress begins with our team members. We provide a supportive working atmosphere with training and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Britannia Fleet Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.